Little Rock resident since 2002
- Henderson State University, B.A., 1999
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock School of Law with Honors, 2002
- Assistant Managing Editor of the UALR Law Review
- Vice President of the Student Bar Association
- Sixteen Years of Litigation Under the Arkansas Civil Rights Act: Where Have We Been And Where Are We Going; Michael Mosley, Robert Beard, and Paul Charton; 32. U. Ark. Little Rock, L. Rev. 173-213 (2010).
Awards and Peer Reviews:
- Avvo® Superb 10 Rating
- AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated, Martindale-Hubbell®
Free Initial Consultation
We’ve got Arkansas covered. With four offices in Arkansas—Little Rock, Fayetteville, Conway, and Hot Springs—our Arkansas personal injury lawyers are easily accessible when you need help. If you were hurt in an accident and want the help of an experienced attorney with a proven track record, contact Rainwater, Holt & Sexton Injury Lawyers. Fill out a free contact request form, which only takes a minute, or simply dial (800) 767-4815 and tell us about your accident.