I was in a minor accident, will an attorney handle my case?


Not all accidents cause totaled cars, serious injuries, or have life changing effects. There are small accidents that can still cause minor injuries, and sometimes these injuries still require medical treatment. In these cases, yes, an attorney at Rainwater, Holt & Sexton will handle your case.

Individuals often ask us how they will get money for pain and suffering in a small accident. It is important to remember that the amount of money you receive for the liability insurance company is often only one piece of the puzzle. We must explore every avenue to get your medical bills paid to maximize how much money you receive. We are very successful in obtaining excellent results even in small cases. If you were injured we want to help you regardless of the size of your case. Here at Rainwater, Holt & Sexton we recognize that every client is important, regardless of the size of your case.

1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (No Ratings Yet)

We're taking care of Arkansas.

Arkansas is our home and we want to make sure our neighbors and friends are supported.  With four offices in Arkansas—Little Rock, Fayetteville, Conway, and Hot Springs—our Arkansas personal injury lawyers are easily accessible when you need help.

Our experienced injury attorneys are here to advocate for you.

We help you Weather the Storm

Tell us how we can help.