Rainwater, Holt & Sexton Lawyers Recognized by the Best Lawyers Publication
We are fortunate to have great attorneys at Rainwater, Holt & Sexton. We know it, our clients know it, and Arkansas has shown they know it. While we know we have a great team, it’s always an honor to be recognized by national organizations. We recently had six attorneys named Best Lawyers by Best Lawyers publication. The attorneys honored were Mike Rainwater, Bob Sexton, Denise Hoggard, Jason Owens, Thom Diaz, and Laura Beth York.
- Mike Rainwater was recognized for his work in personal injury litigation. Rainwater has been practicing law since 1979 and started Rainwater, Holt & Sexton in 2006 with Bob Sexton and Stephen Holt. Other awards Rainwater has won are Arkansas Democrat Gazette Best of Best Attorney, Martindale-Hubbell AV Rating, Arkansas Life Top Attorney, Top 100 Trial Lawyers, Super Lawyers, along with many others.
- Bob Sexton is recognized for his work in personal injury litigation. As one of the firm’s partners, Sexton started Rainwater, Holt & Sexton in 2006 and has been practicing law since 1996. Like Rainwater, Bob Sexton has won many awards, ranging from being AV Rated, Super Lawyers, Avvo Superb Rated, and Top 100 Trial Lawyers.
- Denise Hoggard is recognized for her work in employment law and labor litigation. Hoggard leads the litigation department at Rainwater, Holt & Sexton and brings years of expertise to the courtroom. She has received numerous awards and published multiple times for her commentary on employment law. She also served as President as the Arkansas Bar Association in 2016.
- Jason Owens, who has been with Rainwater, Holt & Sexton since 2006, is honored for his work in employment law. Owens leads the county law practice area, a division that represents over 50 Arkansas counties for legal matters.
- Thom Diaz, a Rainwater, Holt & Sexton attorney since 2010, was honored for his work in personal injury litigation. In addition to his work with personal injury, Diaz also works with the county law division and is a former member of the US Navy JAG Corps.
- Laura Beth York was honored for her work with Workers’ Compensation claimants. York, who is the lead of the Workers’ Compensation practice group at Rainwater, Holt & Sexton has been working in the workers’ compensation field since 2006 and at Rainwater, Holt & Sexton since 2015.
We are grateful to have such a team, but we know honors achieved are not the end goal. We know the most important part of a strong team is the daily work they do for our clients.