Questions to Ask at Your Free Consultation
A lot of folks are apprehensive about calling an attorney. Perhaps they think that by making the call they’re somehow signing a contract to become a client. Of course that’s not the case, but if you’ve never called, how would you know?
You need answers immediately following an accident more than anything else. You’ve likely never been through this before and don’t know what to expect or even what questions to ask. It’s a scary time that can put a great deal of strain on you and your family. At Rainwater, Holt & Sexton, we make it as easy as possible to get the information and answers you need, which is why we offer free, no obligation consultations to every person who calls our firm.
Here are a few questions many accident victims ask that we can help with:
- Do I have a case?
- What are my rights to compensation?
- How much is this accident going to cost me?
- What’s the process for filing an injury claim?
- The insurance company offered me a check. Should I take it?
- Can I get compensation for lost wages, future medical expenses, and pain and suffering?
- How much is my case worth?
We answer these questions for accident victims every day, many of which become our clients. If you’ve been injured, give us a call for a free consultation. We’ll answer all of your questions free of charge, with absolutely no obligation to you.